As featured on
THURSDAY, Jan. 6, 2022 (HealthDay News) -- The Abbott BinaxNOW and Quidel QuickVue -- two widely used rapid at-home COVID-19 tests -- may sometimes fail to spot evidence of the omicron variant in the first days after infection, even when people are carrying substantial levels of the virus, preliminary research suggests.
- Winter wonderland on the Blue Ridge Parkway
- You Don't Have to Be a Smoker to Get Lung Cancer
- CDC Advises N95s as Best Masks Against Coronavirus
- WHO Living Guideline Updated for Drug Treatment of COVID-19
- Baby's Feeding Troubles Tied to Later Developmental Delays
- COVID Cases Surge Again in U.S. Nursing Homes
- 4 Stylish Color Trends for 2022
- Global Burden of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Up From 1990 to 2019
- Astronauts at Risk of 'Space Anemia'
- Could Face Masks Make You Better-Looking?