As featured on
WEDNESDAY, Jan. 12, 2022 (HealthDay News) -- In a sign that the highly contagious omicron variant is sparing no one, a report shows that new COVID-19 cases among U.S. children spiked to a high of more than 580,000 for the week ending Jan. 6, a 78 percent increase from the week before.
- Winter wonderland on the Blue Ridge Parkway
- You Don't Have to Be a Smoker to Get Lung Cancer
- CDC Advises N95s as Best Masks Against Coronavirus
- WHO Living Guideline Updated for Drug Treatment of COVID-19
- Baby's Feeding Troubles Tied to Later Developmental Delays
- COVID Cases Surge Again in U.S. Nursing Homes
- 4 Stylish Color Trends for 2022
- Global Burden of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Up From 1990 to 2019
- Astronauts at Risk of 'Space Anemia'
- Could Face Masks Make You Better-Looking?